Hi!

Could anyone point to any additonal resources for LDAP Authentication. The
XWiki doc
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Authentication  does
not deal in complete detail on all the possible attributes that can be
configured in xwiki.cfg.  I have configured LDAP authentication for XWik
but have Some questions that I could not find answers to from the docs.

1) How can the LDAP configuration be debugged for any issues.    I
followed the log4j settings from
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Logging .  There is no
LDAP related logging in the xwiki log.    The xwiki log shows that the
user was Authenticatied with Xwiki.FormAuthenticator  e.g this is the
message in the log " [P1-19] INFO  xwiki.MyFormAuthenticator       - User
xwiki:XWiki.testuser5 has been logged-in"  (not sure if this would
internally call the LDAP class).  However, since only the ldap users are
being authenticated,  I think the .XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl is being used.

I found on the web that
com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.LDAP=debug  log seeting could be used for setting
the LDAP  loglevel to debug.  However, this setting still does not log
anything LDAP.    Is this a valid setting for XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl?
How can I conclusively say the authentication is done through LDAP?

2)Is it possible to replicate the groups in LDAP to groups in XWIKI and
replicate the corresponding  groupmemberships for a user during login so
that the authorization is done through XWiki based on the user's group
association in LDAP?

Thanks.
Sharan.

and affiliates.

copy format. Thank you.

disclosures relating to UK legal entities.