Hi,

It is a velocity template in the the template folder.
You can access it here :
http://<yourserver>/xwiki/templates/registerinline.vm
You can copy its content, and paste it in XWiki.Registration, but beware
and make sure you remove the initial test :

#if(!$xwiki.hasAccessLevel("view","XWiki.Registration")||$xwiki.getDocument("XWiki.Registration").isNew())

[...] ## here is the code you want to keep

#else

$xwiki.getDocument("XWiki.Registration").getTranslatedDocument().getRenderedContent()
#end

Or your registration page will loop forever.

Regards,
Jerome.