----- Message d'origine ----
De : Anca Paula Luca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
À : XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Envoyé le : Mardi, 23 Septembre 2008, 22h40mn 33s
Objet : Re: [xwiki-users] WYSIWYG editor: Title 1 formatting generates html
syntax instead xwiki syntax

What XWiki version have you downloaded and installed?

The playground is version 1.5.2 (last stable) but we also have for download a
1.6 milestone 2.
A lot of things in the rendering have changed in the mean time.
If the playground suits your needs, just download and use the 1.5.2 version.

Anca Luca