Hi Jerome,

Thanks for the reply. I had a look into the page you pointed out. For a
property in my class, I tried with the regular expression /.{1,50}/ so that
it would show a message if the entered text length range is not in the range
1 - 50. But it is allowing me to save the form without entering a single
character. Is there anything else needs to be done to enable the validation
?

Syam