Hi,  I have downloaded xwiki watch on my PC (Wxp), but no way to start it: when
I click on "start": i getthe DOS blackpop up window, nothing more when i click
on "open", i get a message "impossible to open the page", with
http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/Main  Thanks in advance!  Guy DEBAUX
Marketing Intelligence CofaceMarketing International Department COFACE 01 49 02
12 79
Coface is a leader of B2B Trade Receivables management: receivables protection,
receivables finance, ratings and business information, receivables management.
A local service in 65 countries for 120,000 customers supported by 7,000 staff.

Coface est un des leaders de la gestion du Poste clients des entreprises:
assurance-crédit, affacturage, notation et information d'entreprise, gestion de
créances. Un service de proximité pour 120 000 clients, dans 65 pays, grâce à
7000 collaborateurs.