I've tried everything but I can't make it work. I'm now using the HQL Query
Tester (http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Snippets/HQLQueryTesterSnippet)
to test my HQL queries, but it looks like this snippet of code of the HQL
Query Tester doesn't work either :o(
Any idea to try HQL queries ? I really need to display the TODOs of the
current user and it looks like it's just a query to change but I can't
figure it out.

Any idea ?

Thanks,
Antonio

2008/10/8 Antonio Goncalves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi everybody,
> I've installed the Todo application (
> http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Applications/TodoApplicationDownloads).
> I can add new todos, affect them to users and so on. But when I check the
> MyTodos Panel (http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/Panels/MyTodos) it's
> always empty. The problem is the HQL statement. It's like that :
>
> #set ($hql = ", BaseObject as obj, StringProperty as prop1, StringProperty
> as prop2 where obj.name=doc.fullName and obj.className='XWiki.TodoClass'
> and obj.name<>'XWiki.TodoClassTemplate' and obj.id=prop1.id.id and
> prop1.id.name='Status' and prop1.value <> 'Finished' and obj.id=
> prop2.id.id and prop2.id.name='Assignee' and prop2.value='$context.user'
> order by doc.date desc")
>
> And if I get rid of the last assignee close (and obj.id=prop2.id.id and
> prop2.id.name='Assignee' and prop2.value='$context.user' ), it works but
> shows all the todos of everybody.
>
> Do you know how to fix this HQL query so it shows the todos of the current
> user ?
>
> Thanks,
> Antonio

Antonio Goncalves ([EMAIL PROTECTED])