Hi Vincent and All,

 That's very cool thanks for your work. Have you created a jira issue
> for this? Would be cool if you could attach a patch to it once you
> have something clean and working.

I created a JIRA issue for Arabic localization.

But I'm wondering about resource properties differences. For example, I
checked the resource attached of Russian language in this jira issue:
http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI/component/10290, it seems that
strings are different from these of the workspace resource attaches in this
mail. This last resource is extracted from the XWiki workspace
"xwiki-core-1.4.2". Would it be possible to clarify me this difference?
Thanks.

At the last of this week I'll send patch of my translation into Arabic.

 Sincerely yours

-- Youcef

Thanks again