And how about Subtitle: Exile on Saint Helena [edit]?
Then you dispay this [edit] as block etc, but now it's really hard to
get in place, especially if you have different margins for headings.
 Quoting Sergiu Dumitriu : Mihails Agafonovs wrote:
 > Hi!
 > In the next XWiki version, is it possible (I'm actually asking or
 > advising, as you wish) to create "edit section" spans into the
heading
 > (lalalaedit)? Because it becomes hard to manage these sections
using
 > negative margins and absolute positions, besides that, it would
be
 > logical that edit section is included in corresponding heading.
 I'm reluctant, because it will break the semantics. A heading is
 supposed to be a heading. A screen reader will just say something
like:
 Subtitle: Exile on Saint Helena edit.
 --
 Sergiu Dumitriu