Many thanks for your replies Sergiu - and going through code with toothpick
now!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf
Of Edward Laptop
Sent: 07 November 2008 14:59
To: XWiki Users
Subject: [xwiki-users] Really stuck on registration form

Please help!

Have to edit the registration. I have added Xwiki registration and started
off by copying registerinline.vm into it, and removing the outer if clause

I have added several properties to the xwikiuser class, and by looking at
the code in registration have got the new fields in.

I have added the new fields to the profile pages too.

When I register a new user and go to their profile all the new fields are
blank - they display their boxes, but nothing in them.

Have I missed a step somewhere???

Very happy to share code if needs be but I am really stuck!

Could somebody please help!