Hi All,

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 5:28 PM, Asiri Rathnayake <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 5:27 PM, Asiri Rathnayake <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I have setup a test server for testing the new xwiki-office-importer
>> feature @ http://91.121.237.216/xwiki/bin/view/Main/
>

> Updated the office importer application with new UI improvements. Now it's
> possible to choose whether you want to keep styling information or not.
>
> Check it out : http://91.121.237.216/xwiki/bin/view/Import/
>
> Sample document imported (styles filtered) :
> http://91.121.237.216/xwiki/bin/view/Import/NoStyles
>
> Sample document imported (styles preserved) :
> http://91.121.237.216/xwiki/bin/view/Import/WithStyles
>
> Filtering of styles will be improved further in near future (more severe
> filtering will be done).

I have uploaded a version of xwiki office importer that does severe style
filtering as requested by many. In this version we filter styles by
attribute names. Filtering styles by css property names will be implemented
soon.

Please try out the new version at
http://91.121.237.216/xwiki/bin/view/Import/

And let me know if the produced xwiki syntax code looks good :)

Any other comments are highly appreciated.

Note: I'm still working on the image link issue. Even though it is fixed in
the rendering module, i have to do some tweaks to make it work in the office
importer.

Thanks.

- Asiri