Dear all,

I would like to release XEclipse soon. During the last days I've fixed
many of the outstanding bugs thanks also to the effective collaboration
of Eduard Moraru who provided a lot of patches and I think that now
XEclipse is pretty stable, usable and functional.

This release incorporates a lot of features that have been implemented
during the last months. In particular a better integration with the
Eclipse ecosystem, object editor, translation management, page history,
syntax highlighting and completion (thanks to the work done by Malaka
during the last GSoC and Venkatesh) and many other improvements.

There are still many things to do but I think that it's a priority to
have a new version out asap in order to have more feedbacks from users
and to build upon it.

Due to some previous engagements I think I will be able to release it on
Friday or during the weekend.

WDYT?

-Fabio