Hello Luis,

The application in the code zone are applications for XWiki Enterprise.
They are not installable as XWiki Workspaces applications without some
adaptation. If you have the time and the will to do that adaptation,
there is a draft document about writing applications for XWS available
here
http://workspaces.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Drafts/WorkspacesApplicationDevelopmentTutorial.

It is not quite complete, so if you have any question about it, shout
and I'll be happy to answer you.

What application do you specifically target ?

Note that in the future we plan to merge XWiki Enterprise and XWiki
Workspaces applications development model through a much more powerful
application manager, so this extra work will not be needed.

Jerome.