Hi Karsten,

Recently we decided to change the approach we take towards determining
webdav urls for given attachments (
http://n2.nabble.com/-WEBDAV--Getting-rid-of-xwiki-webdav-plugin.-td1586016.html).
Previously it was through a separate webdav plugin, that's why you see
something like:

javascript:davEdit('$xwiki.webdav.getDavURL($doc, $attach)')

In http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XE-335 you can see we have postponed
the official release of this feature till 1.8M1

Anyway, if you still need to make this work, you will have to obtain that
deleted webdav plugin and enable it in your xwiki.cfg file. But I'm not sure
if other developers would agree with this.

Thanks.

- Asiri