Hi Yishay,

I'm not sure the level of pricing you are looking for but although we
don't advertise it a lot (maybe we should) we have a 'pro' version of
our hosting which is not too expensive. We have done 100 Euros / month
to a community member before (this is a not supported version on the
wiki side, just the admin side).

I also saw a while ago that you were looking for some XWiki development
services ? Did you find them ? Maybe we can help on this too ?

We'll look at cloud foundry. This looks interesting.

Ludovic

Yishay Mor a écrit :
> One of my main concerns with XWiki has been the difficulty in getting a
> reasonably priced Java hosting service. Ideally, I want a service provider
> that gives me the web server stack, but spares me the admin headache. This
> may be just what I need:
>
> http://www.cloudfoundry.com/
> "Cloud Foundry provides automated, outsourced data center management for
> Java applications. It eliminates the expense and distraction of building and
> operating your own data center for your production applications and QA
> environments. And, with no long term contracts, you simply use Cloud Foundry
> for as long as you need. "
>
> "With just a few clicks of the mouse, you deploy your application to a
> load-balanced cluster running on Amazon EC2. Cloud Foundry monitors and
> manages your applications and automatically handles auto-scaling and
> failover. We insulate you from the messy details of using the cloud and
> leave you free to focus on your business."
>
> "Cloud Foundry supports the Apache, Tomcat and MySQL stack. It configures
> MySQL for master/slave replication and uses Apache to load balance across
> one or more Tomcat servers."

Ludovic Dubost
Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/
XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com