Hi Kevin

Yes, you are correct.  So how do I get the correct instance?

Ajdin

-----Original Message-----
From: users-boun...@xwiki.org [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf
Of Kevin_C
Sent: 14 January 2009 15:12
To: users@xwiki.org
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] groovy.lang.MissingMethodException

Is Summary a property you've added to a custom class that this document
is an instance of? By default an XWiki document doesn't have a summary
property which I believe is why you are getting that error.

Hope this helps!
.:. Kevin

NOTICE

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee
only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.
Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, you
should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, except for the
purpose of delivery to the addressee.

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of Coventry University.