Marius Dumitru Florea <mariusdumitru.flo...@...> writes:

> Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:
> > Lee Chalupa wrote:
> >> Hello:
> >>
> >> I am relatively new to xwiki.
> >>
> >> I'm running version 1.7.  Occassionally, I will make changes to a wiki page
> >> it seems to sort of flicker and all of a sudden I'm looking at a version
of the
> >> page from many versions back. In other words I am losing data.  I'm trying
> >> diagnose the problem.
> >>
> >> Could it be the type of data I'm entering?
> >>
> >> It seems to happen when I'm using the wysiwyg editor?
> >
> > Does saved content disappear, or only changes you are making in the editor
get lost during editing?

> > Is this the old WYSIWYG editor, or the new one?
>
> What syntax appears in the Document Information panel on the right when
> you edit? If it's xwiki/1.0 then you're using the old WYSIWYG.

Ok. I'm confused.  I downloaded version 1.7 (enterprise). Does this version
have the new wysiwyg editor?  Does it also have the old version?  How do I get
the app to use the new version of the editor?

I did find one other fact. When I select the wysiwyg editor and then try to
select wiki 2.0, an error message is displayed that says these are not
compatible. So I assume this is consistent with your earlier message?

So what I need to know is how to enable the new version of the editor.

Thanks

Lee