Ok,

In the Admin-Doku

http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Virtualization

if you follow the instructions to create Virtual Wikis by hand. The owner
will become a string property.

When you upgrade a XE with Virtual Wikis installed by hand to XEM and import
the XWM.xar, the property owner will become a user list and you get the
error i had.

I renamed the owner property to ownernew and created a string property
owner. I could change the properties of two of the existing wikis one still
doesnt work.

Is there anything i can do?

hel.