Thanks Jean-Vincent,

Yes, I notice now that I only have the "admin" column in the space rights
editor, not per page. Still, I can assign access rights for any other page
in this space, but for these two I get:
         "an exception occured while trying to save current modifications.
please check if you have the proper rights to preform these modifications."