Hi,

I'm no Oracle Expert but sure it may be a CLASSPATH problem if the file is
not found. But mayby the mapping-file is not working:

> > in 3: Exception while hibernate execute Wrapped Exception: Could not
> parse
> > mapping document from resource xwiki.oracle.hbm.xml

We had that problem with the MSSQL mapping file in the core. It didn't work.

But as i understand it the installation on your desktop worked fine (did you
use a oracle db there too?)

hel.

christophe perinaud wrote:

> [...]
> <property name="dbcp.whenExhaustedAction">1</property>
> <property name="dbcp.ps.whenExhaustedAction">1</property>
> <property name="dbcp.ps.maxActive">20</property>
> <property name="dbcp.ps.maxWait">120000</property>
> <property name="dbcp.ps.maxIdle">20</property>
>
> <property name="connection.url">jdbc:oracle:thin:@doralu01
> :1522:od33</property>
> <property name="connection.username">xwiki</property>
> <property name="connection.password">Tkbf_w5s#9</property>
> <property
> name="connection.driver_class">oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver</property>
> <property name="dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.Oracle10gDialect</property>
> <property
> name="connection.provider_class">com.xpn.xwiki.store.DBCPConnectionProvider</property>
> <property name="connection.pool_size">2</property>
> <property name="statement_cache.size">2</property>
> <property name="hibernate.connection.SetBigStringTryClob">true</property>
> <property name="hibernate.jdbc.batch_size">0</property>
> <mapping resource="xwiki.oracle.hbm.xml"/>
> <mapping resource="feeds.oracle.hbm.xml"/>
> </session-factory>
> </hibernate-configuration>
>
> I can't find where is the problem. The both XML are in the core jar file.
> CLASSPATH problem ?
>
> Thank you
>

> 2009/1/25 hel-o <h...@hel.at>
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> could be an error in your hibernate configuration could you post it.
>>
>> If there is no hibernate file in the core, the hibernate file should be
>> in
>>
>> WEB-INF/classes
>>
>> hel.
>>

>> christophe perinaud wrote:
>> >
>> > Hello,
>> > After installing Xwiki on my linux laptop without any problem, now i
>> try
>> > install it in my company. We use Websphere 6.1 and Oracle 10
>> > When we deploy the standard WAR file (from the xwiki.org website) it
>> goes
>> > ok
>> > but trying to reach the xwiki URL, we got an error message :
>> > Error 500: javax.servlet.ServletException:
>> com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException:
>> > Error number 3 in 0: Could not initialize main XWiki context Wrapped
>> > Exception: Error number 3001 in 3: Cannot load class
>> > com.xpn.xwiki.store.migration.hibernate.XWikiHibernateMigrationManager
>> > from
>> > param xwiki.store.migration.manager.class Wrapped Exception: Error
>> number
>> > 0
>> > in 3: Exception while hibernate execute Wrapped Exception: Could not
>> parse
>> > mapping document from resource xwiki.oracle.hbm.xml
>> > The xml file can be found in the core jar but does not seem to be found
>> by
>> > the system.
>> > We tried to put some XML copies in other folders but without success.

-----
Helmut Lehner
h...@hel.at