Ok, I confirm, that on version 1.7 it doesn't breake the list:
* item1
 * item2{code}
here goes your code
{code}
* item3
 Quoting Ken Teague : Vincent Massol said the following on 1/27/2009
1:47 PM:
 > ouch...
 >
 > This version is not supported anymore since... let me check... at

 > least 2 years ago ;)
 >
 > I suggest migrating to 1.7.1 (might have some small issues since
it's
 > an upgrade from a very long time ago).
 Fair enough.  I said the same thing (ouch) when I checked my
current
 version to what's available now.
 I can look at upgrading when time permits, but, until then, can I
ask
 someone with the latest version to try and get a list continuation
after
 code is inserted in the middle of the list?  I'd like to see if
that
 will solve my problem before I push for an upgrade.  Thanks in
advance.
 - Ken
 Best regards, Mike

Links: