I'm unable to get into Panel Wizard on
http://patternlanguagenetwork.myxwiki.org

Does it require Programming rights?  I wish to add a Tag Cloud on the
side bar but I'm unable to get in.

It just hangs for 20+ secs then the main Admin page is displayed again.

I want to add a new panel "TagCloud" based on Tag Cloud Snippet.

Thanks
Ajdin

NOTICE

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the
addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or
privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this
message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Coventry University.