Hi,

You have two options here:

- either you want to merge them in the same exact XWiki UI. For this you
can use XAR export and import to import one into the other (you need to
be carefull about pages having the same name)
- or you move to XWiki Enterprise Manager and there you can have both
your wiki live together on the same machine but on 2 different URLs. For
this you install XWiki Enterprise Manager, create two wikis like you
would from scratch and either import the wikis using XARs or using MySQL
database imports into the database created for your 2 wikis.

The second solution has the advantage of keeping your 2 wikis
independent while sharing the server resource and the Database instance,
and would allow you to create more wikis in your company.

Ludovic

CASTRO roney a écrit :
> I have two xwikis running on two different servers, with different databases.
> I want to centralize those xwikis in only one server. Therefore, I'm looking
> for a way (or a tool) to merge the information present in the xwiki on the
> server that will be disabled, into the database of the xwiki running on the
> central server, that will remain active. The structure of the old wiki will
> remain the same, and will be accessed from a link at the main page of the
> xwiki that will remain active.
> Does anyone know if it is possible to do that?! If it is, how can I
> accomplish this?
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Roney Castro

Ludovic Dubost