Bonjour Christian,

You can do that with the blog already, using its latest version (shipped
with XWiki Enterprise starting version 1.8M1). There is a UI in the wiki
administration to create new blogs hosted in their own spaces.
For Calendar and Album Photo apps, unfortunately, that is not going to
work without some adaptation of the applications (Note also that we are
not going to bundle those applications, calendar and photo album, any
longer with XWiki Enterprise - but they will remain available for
download and installation on code.xwiki.org).

Note that XWiki Workspaces (http://workspaces.xwiki.org) offers this
(applications and users management per workspace - no calendar thought).

Hopes this helps,
Jerome.