Hello,

Yes, this is possible, also it's not a feature bundled with XWiki right
now. We do that for backlinks, but not yet for the parent/children
relationship.
If you are willing to implement that, you have to register to document
changes notifications. You can write a little groovy script in a wiki
page that handles this. A good start point with XWiki notifications
mechanism is
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/Notifications.

Hopes this helps,
Jerome.