On Feb 18, 2009, at 6:08 PM, Ajdin Brandic wrote:

> I really think my programming rights on myxwiki are corrupt.
> Can someone PLEASE remove me then add me again!!
> U: ajdinbrandic

I know I already asked you to check but once more (just in case): are
you really sure you're using the user from myxwiki.org and not from
patternlanguagenetwork.myxwiki.org?

The one you must use to get programming rights is:
http://myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/AjdinBrandic

The one that doesn't have programming rights is:
http://patternlanguagenetwork.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/AjdinBrandic