Henning Sprang a écrit :
> On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 6:16 PM, Henning Sprang
> <henning.spr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> How, apart from the obvious - setting the language to German and
>> searching for missing words - can I check what's missing? (in German,
>> mainly)
>>

> So, it seems I saw so many links that I didn't come up with the idea
> to click on "view" (maybe because I didn't want to "view" the
> translation file, but want to "work on the translation"). I got that
> now.

The approach is to:

1/ Click on view
2/ Click on "show empty"

 From time to time we will load the original ApplicationResources in
english language. When we do this we have to run "prepare" to get the
additional strings visible in each language.

> Apart from some missing I saw some things that could be optimized a
> little. What's the workflow for this? Just going in and change the
> things that seem not to fit?

You can modify exisiting strings.  Until we have done a full review of
each language, we should consider the current translation changeable.
Once we have done a first review then we will have some way to see  the
ones that have changed.

>  Or is there a place to discuss some
> things with the guys who did the original translation?
> I don't want to step on other's feet...

I'm not sure when and how the original German translation was done.
So we are on our own for it.

> Henning

Ludovic Dubost
Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/