Vincent Massol a écrit :
> Hi Jean,
>
> I don't have the answer to your question but seen the questions you've
> been asking I can deduce that you're doing some advanced usage of
> XWiki :)
>
> That's great. I'm curious to know what you're using it for.

I don't know if advanced is the word, but indeed I use if for an
application aimed to manage backlog for a scrum team.
It is used for two weeks now (in a  not complete and bugged version),
and when I will have removed the annoying bugs, I think I will make it
available on xwiki.org.

For now, it features backlog creation (with arborescence on the user
stories), backlog planning, effort vote (for poker planning) and
sprint/release assignment.

I plan to make it manage the dashboard, the task assignations, an
automatic velocity and burndown chart calculation, an automatic roadmap
building, and maybe other ideas that will come with the time ;).

Anyway this bug is the last that makes the application unstable. After
solving it, I think I'll be able to make the application available for
other users.
> Thanks
> -Vincent
>
> On Feb 24, 2009, at 10:48 AM, Jean Couteau wrote:
>

>> Hi list,
>>
>> I have a really weird bug which is quite annoying and I don't find any
>> solution to it :
>>
>> I want to edit a page in inline mode. I have a form to select the page
>> to edit with a button. I use the $xwiki.getURL() method to get the
>> right
>> URL. When i select my page and click on the edit button, I have an
>> invalid URL error and i am deconnected. What is weird is that if I
>> reconnect and actualize the page I can access it. The second weird
>> thing
>> is that I use exactly the same method to edit other pages form other
>> forms in the same first page and I do not have the problem. I am quite
>> lost with this issue. I tried to recreate the URL as a string but I
>> have
>> the same problem.
>>
>> I am thinking maybe this is a known bug in xwiki. If not maybe i am
>> missing something somewhere. Please open my eyes on the obvious i am
>> missing in my code :
>>
>> <FORM method=POST action="">
>>    <input type="hidden" name="backlog" value="${backlogId}" />
>>    <input type="hidden" name="webname" value="Project" />
>>    <input type="hidden" name="name" value="backlog" />
>>    <input type="hidden" name="domain" value="${domainId}" />
>>    <input type="hidden" name="cut" value="${cut}" />
>>    Select topic : <SELECT name="topic">
>>      #foreach ($item in $topiclist)
>>        #set
>> ($topic=$xwiki.getDocument(${item}).getObject("XWiki.TopicClass"))
>>        <OPTION VALUE="${topic.id}">$topic.get("name")</OPTION>
>>      #end
>>    </SELECT>
>>    <input type="button" value="Select"
>> onclick='{this.form.action="../../view/" + this.form.webname.value +
>> "/"
>> + this.form.name.value + "?backlog=" + this.form.backlog.value +
>> "&domain=" + this.form.domain.value + "&topic=" +
>> this.form.topic.value.substring(this.form.topic.value.lastIndexOf("$
>> {separator}")+1)
>> + "&cut=" + this.form.cut.value; this.form.submit(); }'/>
>>    <input type="button" value="Edit"
>> onclick='{url="Project."+this.form.topic.value;
>> this.form.action="${xwiki.getURL(url, "inline")}";
>> this.form.submit(); }' />
>>  </FORM>
>>
>> Note that the problem is only with the Edit button, the other is
>> working
>> fine.
>>
>> Thanks in advance for your help.
>>
>> Jean.

----
Jean Couteau
Code Lutin - http://www.codelutin.com
44 Bd des Pas Enchantés - 44230 St-Sébastien/Loire
Tél : 02 40 50 29 28 - Fax : 09 59 92 29 28