De : Christian Dionne
Envoyé : 3 mars 2009 15:06
À : users@xwiki.org
Objet : Problem with links in XWiki

Hi everybody,

We are using XWiki Enterprise and we are getting a strange problem with one
specific user.

When this user accesses a page that contains links, edits this page and then
saves it, all the links are modified and become invalid.

Let's give me an example:

-          I have a page that contains a link to another page.  The link path
is purely simple as: [Burlington>Burlington]

-          After he saves, the link will become: [Burlington>../City/Burlington]

City in this example would be the name of the space where this page is located.
 This creates a problem because the link becomes invalid.

Strangely enough, if another user comes in and re-edit this page and re-save
the page, it will correct the links.

I tried to delete this specific user, the page and the space without success.

What could be creating this problem and how can I fix it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Christian Dionne

 Devez-vous vraiment imprimer ce courriel? Pensons à l'environnement! Do you
really need to print this email? Help preserve our environment!

L'information apparaissant dans ce message électronique et dans les documents
qui y sont joints est de nature confidentielle ou privilégiée. Si ce message
vous est parvenu par erreur et que vous n'en êtes pas le destinataire visé,
vous êtes par les présentes avisés que toute utilisation, copie ou distribution
de ce message est strictement interdite. Vous êtes donc prié d'en informer
immédiatement l'expéditeur et de détruire ce message, ainsi que les documents
qui y sont joints, le cas échéant.

The information in this message, including in all attachments, is confidential
or privileged. In the event you have received this message in error and are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any use, copying or
reproduction of this document is strictly forbidden. Please notify immediately
the sender of this error and destroy this message, including its attachments,
as the case may be.