Hi,

vmassol wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yes it's a problem. One thing that can be done is to write/provide a
> small velocity/groovy script that scans all wiki pages and replaces
> the heading with the wiki syntax.

That would be great for all existing pages with the wrong syntax.

vmassol wrote:

>> The best thing would be to make the tiny mce editor create headings
>> again in wiki syntax:)
>
> That will not solve the problem for all page contents which have now
> HTML for headings.

As long as both syntax can be used (both wysiwygs are available) someone
will be able to create that scenario. I don't know if the plan is to remove
the tiny mce wysiwyg then its no problem. (just wanted to mention that:)

vmassol wrote:

>> The next best thing would be to convert html headings  like the ones
>> created (without class, or style information) to headings in xwiki
>> syntax 2.0 because i think there are fewer headings created
>> intentionally in html with that code than by accident through that
>> editor bug.
>
> I think I'd prefer the script solution since otherwise that'll make
> the converter heavier and with some hacks.
>
> WDYT?

I also don't think the second option is a good one. As i said the script
would be great for existing pages. But as long as the tiny mce editor has
this bug and is available ... you know what i mean :-)

Thanks
hel.

-----
hel.