Hello friends,
My wiki has grown considerably now and we are at a phase where we
would like to measure and analyze contributors and their
contributions.  I am using XWiki 1.7.2.

I followed the instructions at
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Configuration and
set the following in the  xwiki.cfg file.

xwiki.stats=1
xwiki.stats.default=1

Now, I can see that the stats are being recorded in the database (mysql) tables.
However, when i visit the stats home in my wiki all i see is "No
statistics have been recorded" for all statistics panels. All the
graphs show no activity. Also, i have enabled the stats module about 2
weeks back during which course there has been a lot of activity on the
wiki.

Also, the stats seems to work on the XWiki installed on my home pc.
However, at my office  instance of XWiki the stats module does not
work. Could it have something to do with the proxy server that we have
setup in office.

Did i miss out on some crucial steps...
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you...