Marius Dumitru Florea wrote:
> hel-o wrote:
>> Hi,
>>

>> Sergiu Dumitriu-2 wrote:
>>> hel-o wrote:
>>>
>>> Did you manually add the display property, or was it added by the
>>> WYSIWYG editor?
>>>

>> Added it with the new WYSIWYG. (Alignment: Horizontal: Centered)
>
> See http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/center#block
>
> IMO FOP has an issue if it cannot render images with display block.
> Adding a semantic-less div wrapper with text-align:center and leaving
> the image in-line just for FOP doesn't seem right, especially since it
> can generate some complications for the WYSIWYG (like deleting the image
> and leaving the wrapper as garbage, placing the caret inside the
> wrapper, etc.).

No, the problem is that the xslt that transforms xhtml to xsl-fo is not
so good. But yes, unfortunately there's no equivalent to the display
property, so I had to manually wrap the fo:external-graphic element with
a fo:block.

>> Also found that (Alignment: Horizontal: Left) creates an "float: left" at
>> the moment. Don't now it thats how it should be.
>
> See http://www.w3schools.com/css/pr_class_float.asp
>
> By aligning the image on the left you let the text float on the right,
> and the other way around.

Fortunately float is also available in xsl-fo. There's no problem here.

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/