Antonio Goncalves wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm not sure of what happen (our XWiki is hosted and I don't know all the
> admin tasks that are made), but the Panel wizard application doesn't work
> anymore. It looks like the XWiki version has changed (1.4.1.14796), it could
> be a reason. When I go to the panel wizard, I get the following at the top
> and cannot move any panels around. It's like the page doesn't include the
> needed javascript
>
> Any idea ?
> Thanks,
> Antonio
>
> Glissez et déposez les panels pour les réarranger a l'intérieur des colonnes
> latérales. Pour ajouter ou retirer des panels, glissez les de la liste des
> panels disponibles vers une colonne ou à l'inverse, d'une colonne vers la
> liste.
> $xwiki.jsfx.use("js/scriptaculous/scriptaculous.js")
> $xwiki.jsfx.use("js/xwiki/accordion/accordion.js")
> $xwiki.jsfx.use("js/xwiki/panelwizard/Drag.js")
> $xwiki.jsfx.use("js/xwiki/panelwizard/ieemu.js")
> $xwiki.jsfx.use("js/xwiki/panelwizard/toolTip.js")

This means that you have imported a recent .xar, but didn't upgrade the
rest of the platform accordingly. Looking at the version, I think you're
talking about XWiki Enterprise Manager, which doesn't include the
required plugins yet.

You can either:
- downgrade the wiki content to an equivalent version (XEM 1.4 uses XE 1.6)
- upgrade the platform to a recent version

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/