HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Error number 3 in 0: Could not initialize
main XWiki context
Wrapped Exception: Error number 3001 in 3: Cannot load class
com.xpn.xwiki.store.migration.hibernate.XWikiHibernateMigrationManager from
param xwiki.store.migration.manager.class
Wrapped Exception: Error number 0 in 3: Exception while hibernate execute
Wrapped Exception: Could not create a DBCP pool. There is an error in the
hibernate configuration file, please review it.

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processException(RequestProcessor.java:535)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:433)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:236)
        org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
        org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:414)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:627)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)

com.xpn.xwiki.wysiwyg.server.filter.ConversionFilter.doFilter(ConversionFilter.java:145)
        com.xpn.xwiki.web.ActionFilter.doFilter(ActionFilter.java:111)

com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.webdav.XWikiDavFilter.doFilter(XWikiDavFilter.java:68)

com.xpn.xwiki.web.SavedRequestRestorerFilter.doFilter(SavedRequestRestorerFilter.java:295)

com.xpn.xwiki.web.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:112)

root cause

com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3 in 0: Could not initialize main
XWiki context
Wrapped Exception: Error number 3001 in 3: Cannot load class
com.xpn.xwiki.store.migration.hibernate.XWikiHibernateMigrationManager from
param xwiki.store.migration.manager.class
Wrapped Exception: Error number 0 in 3: Exception while hibernate execute
Wrapped Exception: Could not create a DBCP pool. There is an error in the
hibernate configuration file, please review it.
        com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getMainXWiki(XWiki.java:326)
        com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getXWiki(XWiki.java:387)
        com.xpn.xwiki.web.XWikiAction.execute(XWikiAction.java:135)
        com.xpn.xwiki.web.XWikiAction.execute(XWikiAction.java:115)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:431)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:236)
        org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
        org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:414)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:627)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)

com.xpn.xwiki.wysiwyg.server.filter.ConversionFilter.doFilter(ConversionFilter.java:145)
        com.xpn.xwiki.web.ActionFilter.doFilter(ActionFilter.java:111)

com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.webdav.XWikiDavFilter.doFilter(XWikiDavFilter.java:68)

com.xpn.xwiki.web.SavedRequestRestorerFilter.doFilter(SavedRequestRestorerFilter.java:295)

com.xpn.xwiki.web.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:112)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/5.5.27 logs.