I'm trying to use $context.setLinksQueryString to set a contant skin accross
navigation (which it is adding the query string just fine)

Whenever I use the setLinksQueryString, my skin loads, then the page flashes
and I have a bunch of albatross css.

Firebug reports that it is coming from screenlayout.css. But using the net tab
in firebug, I see that screenlayout.css is never requested... odd that.

I haven't used the albatross skin for anything, all of my skins are using
toucan as the base skin, and all the css file requests listed in firebug are
calling either my own skins, or toucan css skins.

I'm using Enterprise 1.8

UPDATE: I've gotten around the problem by changing the defaultbaseskin to
toucan in wiki.cfg

The only damage I've seen by doing this is that I no longer have user images in
the recent changes on the dashboard.

For some reason setLinksQueryString looks like is causing a skin to be
reapplied, maybe a skin that doesn't exist, resulting in the default base skin
being applied? My skin has toucan set as the base skin, so I'm not sure what it
is trying to apply.