Hi,
I'm trying make plugin that allows changing rights of parent page and
automatically changes rights of its children pages. Now, this plugin is almost
working, it is really changing the rights of all pages. But when I select
Edit-> Page Access Rights then there are no icons in the rights editor showing
rights of users and groups for this page.

I have found that when I change rights using the plugin for example for page
Main and group called Folks, then in Edit->Objects->XWiki.XWikiRights in the
Groups fields there are two items called "Folks" (but actually just one group
Folks exist). So I think this is the problem, but I have no idea what I'm doing
wrong... Can you help me? Thanks a lot

Here is the part of java code in plugin:
        XWikiD
        BaseObject objekt =  doc.getObject("XWiki.XWikiRights",true, context);
        objekt.set("users", "", context);
        objekt.set("levels", "edit", context);
        objekt.setStringValue("groups", "Folks");
//      objekt.set("groups", "Folks",context); this makes no difference
        objekt.setClassName("XWiki.XWikiRights"); // probably useless
        objekt.set("allow", 1, context);
        try{
        context.getWiki().saveDocument(doc, context);
        }catch(Exception a){}