On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 00:23, Lee Chalupa <lchal...@seelink.org> wrote:
> I tried to upgrade my XE version to XEM.  I got it working.
>

> I setup 5 sites plus what I call the "control" site.
>

> Everything seemed to be going well until Last night. One of the
>
> Farm sites (1 of 5) is no longer displaying it's home page correctly. When I
> type in it's url,
>
> It displays the "control" site.  The other 4 farm sites come up ok as usual.
>

> How do I fix this?  Is there some parameter someplace that identifies the
> wiki site that is
>
> The control site and which ones are farm sites?

I'm not sure what you are calling the "control site" but the main wiki
which contains all the wikis descriptors has the identifier "xwiki"
and can be always reached by accessing the wiki using the IP if you
have doubt about your descriptors. Then you can list/edit all the wiki
by going to Wiki Manager on /WikiManager/ space home page.

See XEM administration documentation at
http://manager.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/ for more details.

> Please advise.
>

> Lee