Hi,

Bálint Kriván wrote:
> Hi!
>
> As the beginning I would like to say Hi! everyone, I'm new to XWiki.
>
> I've read this guide:
> http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/WritingComponents
> I've got the main picture about this but how can I compile this component

"mvn install" in the root directory of your component (where the pom.xml
is).

check
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Building#HInstallingMaven
for more info on building (which maven version to use, how to configure
maven, etc.)
> (Should I?) and how can I include it in my XWiki installation?

just drop the built jar in the WEB-INF/lib/ folder of your XWiki
application

that should be all.

Jerome