Hello,

I have just updated my version 1.6 Xwiki to the latest 1.8.1 and i
imported the new web XAR. The wiki is mostly functioning fine, however
some features are not displaying correctly.

: The calendar no longer displays, instead i get the following code shown:

---
$cparams.put("categories", $rqcategories)

$cview.getHTMLCalendar($cparams, "")
---

: Office imported does not display options correctly, instead i get:

---
xe.officeimporter.import.options

xe.officeimporter.import.filtering
---

: I also see the following error in tomcats log, but i believe this can
be safely ignored.

---
SEVERE: Exception fixing docBase: {0}
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/usr/local/apache-tomcat6.0/webapps/wiki/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF (No such
file or directory)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:179)
---

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Intertainservices
4101 Yonge St., Suite 506

Phone:  +1 416 225-8475 x303
Fax:  +1 416 535 9094
Cell:  +1 416 562 5378
E-mail:   mike.jaku...@intertainservices.com

This message, including any attachments, is privileged and may contain
confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above.
Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in
error, please notify me immediately by reply email and permanently
delete the original transmission, including any attachments, without
making a copy.