Hello,

I´m looking for a dynamic 'Database List' at my Wiki.
I wan´t to select with the first 'Database List' the category and then
select multiple
items of sub categories in the second 'Database List'.
The second 'Database List' has to show the actual sub categories
dependent of the selected first 'Database List'.

Database:

+Category_1
|-Subcategory_1_1
|-Subcategory_1_2
|-Subcategory_1_3
|-Subcategory_1_4
+Category_2
|-Subcategory_2_1
|-Subcategory_2_2
|-Subcategory_2_3
|-Subcategory_2_4
+Category_3
.
.
.
.

I´m testing the 'Database Tree' but when multiselect is enabled I can
select items in all Categories.
Is there a possibility to realize this with standard classes?
Have I got to use a script like java script or something similar.
Have somebody an example or some information how to design this on a
xwiki database?

Thank you very much!

Best Regrades

Juergen