Hi,

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 4:54 PM, Thomas Mortagne
<thomas.morta...@xwiki.com>wrote:
[snip]

> > Looks like it can't find some python files which are inside a jar file
> > (pygments-1.0-xwiki.jar). A java URL to the files inside the jar is
> > given to jython which is supposed to look at this URL as if it was a
> > folder. Maybe this can't be done with the JVM, the application Server
> > or the configuration of one of theses.
>
> Could you try to extract Lib/ folder from pygments-1.0-xwiki.jar to
> classes/ folder (the one which is at the same level than lib/ folder,
> create it if it does not exists) and move the jar where jython could
> not find it. Trying to see if it's working when the Pygments code is
> in a real folder.
>
> (I should maybe add a configuration to be able to set the location of
> Python code anyway)

I have now tried to remove the file pygments-1.0-xwiki.jar from
xwiki.war/WEB-INF/lib/
and extracted the Lib/ folder of the pygments-1.0-xwiki.jar to this path:

xwiki.war/WEB-INF/classes/Lib/

so that xwiki.war/WEB-INF/classes/Lib/pygments/ contains the python files.

And then restarted the app server. But I get the "Failed to execute macro:
code" with part of the stack trace below.

Also tried to skip the Lib part of the path and put the pygments folder
directly under xwiki.war/WEB-INF/classes/
but it did not do the trick either.

Caused by: LookupError: no codec search functions registered: can't
find encoding

        at org.python.core.PyException.fillInStackTrace(PyException.java:65)
        at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:56)
        at org.python.core.PyException.<init>(PyException.java:46)
        at org.python.core.PyException.<init>(PyException.java:43)
        at org.python.core.PyException.<init>(PyException.java:56)
        at org.python.core.codecs.lookup(codecs.java:80)
        at org.python.core.codecs.getEncoder(codecs.java:209)
        at org.python.core.codecs.encode(codecs.java:187)
        at org.python.core.PyString.str_encode(PyString.java:2443)
        at org.python.core.PyString.encode(PyString.java:2434)
        at
org.python.antlr.GrammarActions.extractString(GrammarActions.java:443)
        at
org.python.antlr.GrammarActions.extractStrings(GrammarActions.java:399)
        at org.python.antlr.PythonParser.atom(PythonParser.java:11244)

> > Trying to find if it's possible to enable some more detailed log on
> jython.

[snip]