Hi,
The XWiki translation tool located at http://l10n.xwiki.org/ has been
upgraded yesterday. Starting today, new message strings are automatically
loaded into the translation tool every night at 2:00 am Paris time. This
means that whenever a developer commits a new portion of code that requires
to be translated, it will show up on http://l10n.xwiki.org/ the next day.

The immediate effect of this change is that approximately 120 new messages
to translate have been added for XWiki Enterprise since yesterday. Some of
the languages that used to be finished (such as german, romanian or spanish)
are no longer complete. You can check the actual numbers here:

http://l10n.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/XE/XWikiCoreResources

Additionally, some contributions have not been reviewed yet. Reviewing
translations helps finding & fixing typos and other mistakes. It would be
great if members from the community could look at it and review translations
where applicable.

Since we're close to the release date of XE 1.8.3 (and soon XE 1.9 M2) it
would be awesome if some of you guys could update the tool with missing
translations and reviews. I'm done with French already, 15 languages to go
;-)

Many thanks in advance on behalf of the community,

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Lerouge
Product Manager - XWiki