Hi,

Anca Paula Luca wrote:

> Hi Hel,
>
> thanks for reporting this behaviour!
>
> Of what I experimented just now, this seems to be caused by the REST API
> (used
> by the tree) for getting pages and the way it uses the passed "parent"
> parameter. Specifically, it does not interpret the value of the document
> parent
> field wrt the document's space.
>
> I see 2 solutions:
> 1/ either we change the panel to set the parent field to a fully qualified
> name
> (when a user inserts only a document name in the parent field, we append
> the space)
> 2/ either we fix the REST API.
>
> Solution 1 might cause problems when it will come to multiwikis, when the
> parent
> can be prefixed by the wiki name as well (wiki:Space.Page).
>
> Or:
> 3/ we change the parent-child relation in the explorer tree so that we
> make it
> survive such situations.
>

> Happy coding,
> Anca Luca

Shouldn't there be a general concept for that in XWiki, wether its okay when
you only use Page in links or that Wiki:Space.Page is the only way thats
accepted?

Don't know but it seems to me that this example shows there could be a bunch
of problems if different syntax is allowed.

hel.

-----
h...@hel.at