On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 16:58, PERINAUD Christophe
<christophe.perin...@kbl-bank.com> wrote:
> Thank you Thomas
>
> The problem is that i tried both of this solutions with no result.

Sorry i misread your first mail.

> Just to be sure i tested that code :
> #set($ok = $context.setDatabase($context.mainWikiName))
>
> And the result is :
> ---->Context = template18
> ---->Wanted context = xwiki
> ---->New context = template18
>

> Even if i am admin of all wikis (virtuals and main one) and i forced admin
> rights, i can't switch the context

Admin right are not the same than programming right, go to the main
wiki and check that your user has programming right or is in a group
which has programming right.

But anyway it should work with XWiki.searchDocumentsNames(String
wikiName, String parametrizedSqlClause, int nb, int start, List< ? >
parameterValues) without programming right. Are you sure "$wikiSearch"
variable contains the right wiki name ?