>From  http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/DsXWikiClasses here
I found :

hel wrote:

> XWiki Classes (xwikiclasses)
>
> Warning: In XWiki 1.1M4, this table is not populated. The XWiki engine
> retieves the class of an object using xwikiobjects.XWO_CLASSNAME in table
> xwikiobjects instead. It accesses the document where xwikidoc.XWD_FULLNAME
> matches xwikiobjects.XWO_CLASSNAME, and then reads the XML description of
> the class from xwikidoc.XWD_CUSTOM_CLASS_XML.

... So it's normal that my xwikiclasses table is empty. So I think those
exceptions do not relate to my initial problem, but it's quite strange they
appear as table is not supposed to be used anymore, true ?

About initial problem (new pages are hidden by default), I really have no
clue, if someone has ideas it would be great because it's quite impacting

Thx