Regan Gill a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> We upgraded our internal wiki from xwiki 1.6 to xwiki 1.9 recently and
> discovered that our old macro syntax doesn't work any longer because we
> have the default syntax set to 2.0. I had added some custom macros, one
> of which added links to documents stored in a particular location. This
> was connecting our svn document storage with the xwiki documentation and
> was simple enough for all my users to use.
>
> ##
> ## Insert a link to a document in the documentation repository
> ## Usage
> ## doclink( "repo_path_to_doc"  "display_name")
> ##
> #macro(doclink $path $name)
>
> My users didn't have to worry about how the repository was managed on my
> xwiki server or use html.
>
> Now I need to have them do this
>
> {{velocity}}{{html}}#doclink("repo_path_to_doc"
> "display_name){{/html}}{{/velocity}}
>
> Instead of
>
> #doclink( "repo_path_to_doc"  "display_name")

You can insert the {{html}} element inside the macro to remove the need
for the velocity item.

And as Vincent says in 2.0 there will be the bridge to velocity macro to
simplify things and allow macros to be exposed in the Wysiwyg, which is
what will actually help democratize macros.

Ludovic

> It may not seem like a big deal to a developer, but it is less user
> friendly. I want to continue with the new syntax, but I was wondering if
> this is going to be the permanent syntax for macros.
>
> Thanks,
> Regan

Ludovic Dubost
Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/