Hi, Sergiu,

Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:
> FYI, I fixed the search problems on xwiki.org, but the real problem is
> somewhere in the rights checking mechanism combined with virtual wikis.
> At least now I know what the problem is.

I am afraid something is not working fine with search again.

*Logged-in search*. Looking for "model" in http://www.xwiki.org (after
your last messages about the new data model). All wikis, all spaces when
working with Lucene. All spaces when trying WebSearch.

LuceneSearch: 61 hits. Only AIXM is showed.
WebSearch: 4 hits. All in one page.

*If I log-out...*

LuceneSearch: 63 hits. Three pages. All of them show up.
WebSearch: 2 hits.

Please, does this make any sense for you? Thanks!

Cheers,

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez