Is there any way that I could download the Xwiki WAR file of version 1.8?

I had a server crash and my database backup didn't work.  I was able to
export all of the pages in my wiki as .xar files, but when I try to
import some of them, I get messages that say there are no documents in
the .xar files.  I think this is because my new installation is 2.0,
instead of 1.8.

I tried 1.9, and it helped a little.  I could import a few more of the
pages, but there are still a couple that I cannot.  I would try to use
the files from the server, but it is officially toast now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

travis