I would be honored to do so, I just don't know if I have the right to
post/edit other people work in there. I am sorry but I not familiar yet with
the names of people in XWiki and I don't know if you are one of them. I also
have no idea where to place this, just as a comment in the page you give me
or there is a more specific space/page for TODO list?