On Aug 17, 2009, at 6:52 PM, Nikos Georgosopoulos wrote:

> I find this absolutely reasonable justification. I will create a
> page then
> and put it there. Then I will link the TODOs page with the new one.
> How does
> that sound?

You could use the existing page at
http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Applications/TodoApplication

You could mention that the first version was done for a TSS article
and link it and then add your new version.

BTW you can join us on IRC if you want direct interactions
see http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/IRC