On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 19:40, Trevor <tr.w...@telus.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 19:29:03 +0300 Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:
>
> > Are you running in virtual mode? (xwiki.virtual=1)
>
> Yes.
> I also now see the "xwiki.virtual.redirect=http://127.0.0.1:9080..."; line
> which corresponds to the error page I'm getting.

Then you must add correct address alias entries for your wikis. Although,
using IP addresses should always work, pointing to the main wiki. Thomas can
provide further help with virtual wikis setup.

http://pastebin.com/

> I also see a "xwiki.webapppath=" setting.  Should I set that to "/"?  (if
> the default is to use "xwiki"?)

As the comment above it says, you should not need to change it. But yes, you
can use /  just to be sure.
--
http://purl.org/net/sergiu